Monday 28 September 2015

39. Don't "Take Turns," - Make Calculated Decisions

No % Breakdowns: They have "Broken Down."
In adding to the two following concepts:
1. 90 degree angle (60/30 or 30/60 shares)
2. Covalent and Ionic bonding
It is important to recognize the importance of steering away from percentage breakdowns as these percentages conceptually reinforce: us verses them, me verses you. (I state this because I found myself doing the percentage conversions of the angles and bonds and thus asked myself the question: Why am I doing this? Because as I was calculating the percentages from the triangle correlation and the chemical shares, I noticed myself having an emotionally charged reaction to, "oh that's 70%, that's a lot," or "20% - whoah.") So in any case, in a previous post I did reference one percentage. I am going to leave just that one as it provides some reference point to our current view of things. I will not convert any further lIVIN4d scenarios into percentages for the "pre-emotional' attachment reason described above.
While competition may be fun on a playing groud scenario at any age and any field, it is not fun when we are are cerebrally trying to connect, especially in that we have no somatic outlet when we are standing in front of each other having friction.
Therefore, by creating new tabula rasa or blank slate interpersonal scenarios and analogies to relational workings, lIVIN4d knows  that previous erroneous underpinnings can be eliminated and new buildings without false facades can be erected.
By molting previous layers and masks (due to our own shames and inabilities to truly speak "oir" truths) that have made us callous to ourselves, and 'unreal' in relationships we currently don't see through too many veils. lIVIN4d  allows us to expand our vision by truly opening our eyes, washing us clean of our ancestors conditioned "pass-me ons."
It is for this Tabula Rasa  reason that LIVIN4d  believes it important to not mentally calculate the angle and share breakdowns into percentages. By doing such, it would neurological (gyri, sulci) groove and engrave us back into previous mental existence which science and math prove erroneous not only in the psychiatric world, but in the medical and interpersonal world as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment