Monday 21 September 2015

31. DSM "Cycles" . . . Are you ok?

Hello good morning.  Have you had your coffee ICCI yet; wherever ici is for you? As they say, "we take ourselves wherever we (see)."
On my way to blog, I picked up my coffee, and as I opened one creamer after another . . . after another . . . after another . . . I realized how easy it is for OCD (Obsessive Compulisve Disorder) to set into someone. Imagine day after day, month after month, year after year of counting or attempting to not count x,y,z. WOW. What a wheel of $umsara . . . Coffee, work, OCD, shrink ....I'll wrap it up there.
Moving on a pie (interpret how you want. I mean it en francais) less then two blocks down: step 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 . . .Mournin  DSM-5+ (Reads your epitaph) . . .  I meet the red stop light. It turns green . . . The countdown begins 12, 11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6 blah blah blah. Oh and then we have time: 7:00 wake up time, 8:00, 9:00, 10:00, 11:00, 12:00 time to count your calories, 120, 330, 450, 1:00, 2:00, 3:00, 4:00, leave for 'psycho' twist  time (oops I stuttered). Then time to get doped up: 25mg, 50mg, 75 mg. Zzzzzzzzz.
This perpetual societal cycle circulation that has been created for us is so conveniently bipolar for those who currency (Intentional Freudian no-sip) have anything to do with the DSM and any tangential field. "They" can sit back, kick up their shoes, lol, lol, lol, lol, lol as the "bills" fly their way.
It's palindrome time.
Ready to wake up and LIVIN4d?
I don't care one way or another. Ya'll can keep counting.

No comments:

Post a Comment